Parent Support - PFSA
What does a Parent & Family Support Advisor do?
A PFSA is able to offer impartial support, advice and guidance to parents/carers.
Advice and support is confidential, although concerns relating to the safeguarding of
children will always be dealt with in accordance to the school’s Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
I may not have all the answers, but hopefully we can work together to find them!
Support for pupils includes:
· Promoting good attendance and punctuality
· Promoting self-esteem and confidence
· Promoting positive behavior and positive attitudes to learning
· Providing personal, social and emotional support to children
Support for families includes:
· Advice and support in promoting positive behavior at home
· Attendance and support at school and other agency meetings
· Liaising with a range of external services
· Providing information to services available in the local area
My aim is to build strong relationships with parents so every child is happy, thriving and
fulfilling their potential here at Pen Mill Infant & Nursery Academy.
Where to find me!
I will be available for informal chats most Tuesday mornings at the gate /in the playground.
If you have a more sensitive matter you wish to discuss, you can contact me on
the number below to make an appointment. If preferred, home visits can also be arranged.
Please feel free to come up and say hello!
I can be contacted on...
School: 01935 474224
Family help and information Section
Please click on the link below to view information provided by our PFSA
Please see below for details of our next Tea & Talk social session